Ultimately, it's my desire and hope that one or more of these will touch and inspire your volunteerism. Dive deeper inside and find out what it is that you stand for. What's worth fighting for? What are the things that really matter in life ... for you? At the very least, I hope that this blog will help you gain the appreciation of your family, friends, loved ones and people who really care about you, a lot more.
Obviously, this will be a rolling blog with a daily update until Thanksgiving day. So, stay tuned and check back to see my updates.
- 11/13/10: Day 1 - Raise Hope For Congo
- 11/14/10: Day 2 - Run For Something Better
- 11/15/10: Day 3 - Leave No Trace
- 11/16/10: Day 4 - Vicktory
- 11/17/10: Day 5 - Power Up Gambia
- 11/18/10: Day 6 - Tariku
- 11/19/10: Day 7 - The Next Joe
- 11/20/10: Day 8 - Coffee Me Home
- 11/21/10: Day 9 - "When I get to heaven, will I feel full?"
- 11/22/10: Day 10 - The Art of Elysium
- 11/23/10: Day 11 - 80%
- 11/24/10: Day 12 - Operation Homefront
- 11/25/10: Day 13 - Passing on the Gift